Thank you for your interest in employment with
Linn-Benton Community College
Our faculty, staff and administrators are dedicated to excellence and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for job vacancies and join our team.
The job application process is an on-line system. If this is your first time here, please click on the FAQs link at the left for information about the system and answers to your questions.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
If you have questions, please call Human Resources at (541) 917-4421, or send email to email@example.com.
- Human Resources, CC-108 (map)
- Linn-Benton Community College
- 6500 S.W. Pacific Blvd.
- Albany, OR 97321
LBCC is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin and use of native language, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, age, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, especially women, people of color, people with disabilities, and individuals within all other underrepresented groups. Applicants needing accommodation due to disability may contact Human Resources for assistance.
Administrative users of this system login here.